About the Role
* Examine and evaluate clients’s areas of concern and overall skin health.
* Based on examination, advise and recommend treatment plan(s).
* Effectively administer clients treatments in a safe, timely manner.
* Consult and advise client on skin care products and develop product regimes.
* Invest in the overall welfare of each client and develop trust.
* Educate client on treatments including alternatives as well as pre and post-treatment care.
* Aid in device maintenance as requested.
* Support salon staff in maintaining clear treatment areas.
* Produce and maintain accurate clinical treatment records.
* Sustain proficiency through continuing education and training.
* Collaborate with staff and management as requested.
The ideal candidate is an individual with deep passion for their work. A person who enjoys what they do and is devoted to sharing their knowledge and skill. Social Media Presence and promotion is a MUST. Salon located close to public transportation on a busy street and has foot traffic.
Must have valid PA Esthetics license and/or reciprocity, with a minimum of 2yrs experience preferred. All are welcome to apply. Punctual, fashion forward, groomed, polished, creative and passionate. Must have EXCELLENT interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and outgoing personality.
About the Company
Karen Olivia Beauty LLC was founded on three main principles: Quality natural products, outstanding service and leading-edge solutions. We are committed to providing our clients with the safest, most effective skin treatments and beauty services out there. We are now looking to expand our team with passionate professionals who strive to provide all clients with outstanding services.