About the Role
Work with clients to help them achieve the look they want. Main duties include washing, styling, cutting and coloring hair and staying updated on ongoing hair trends.
* Examine and evaluate clients hair and scalp.
* Based on examination, advise and recommend treatment plan/ hair cut/hair styling.
* Effectively work with client in a timely manner.
* Consult and advise client on hair care products and develop product regimes.
* Invest in the overall welfare of each client and develop trust.
* Educate client on how to maintain healthy hair at home.
* Produce and maintain accurate records for each client.
Social Media Presence and promotion is a MUST. Salon located close to public transportation on a busy street and has foot traffic.
Must have valid PA Cosmetology license / Barber license and/or reciprocity, with a minimum of 2yrs floor experience preferred. All are welcome to apply. Punctual, fashion forward, groomed, polished, creative and passionate. Must have EXCELLENT interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and outgoing personality. Knowledge of all color trends, haircutting techniques and much more.
About the Company
Karen Olivia Beauty LLC was founded on three main principles: Quality natural products, outstanding service and leading-edge solutions. We are committed to providing our clients with the safest, most effective skin treatments and beauty services out there. We are now looking to expand our team with passionate professionals who strive to provide all clients with outstanding services.